Thursday, March 3, 2011

Civil rights

This is a civil rights video about what Afican Americans had to go through back then.
My question to all this is why stay? Why stay and fight for your rights when you know honestly thoughs people who are treating you like dogs DO NOT CARE. All the toture they put blaacks through back then, you would have thought something would click in their heads "Is this something I should be doing? IS THIS RIGHT?" BUT NO they sat there and laughed at their torture at blacks pain. Why try to win somebodys affection and honor when they don't want yours.
If that was the case you might as well not even try to gain it. I'm not going to embarrass myself for anybody, and I'm damn sure not going to loose my dignity and pride for anybody.
its a waste of breath and time. The way whites treated blacks back then was horrible and cruel and unforgivable. I would not wont someone who treats me like that's honor. Like they were supeior to me. NO! its timeless, spending your whole life trying to make ignorant people who are supposingly "smart" understand that black, or brown is a color not a disease not a sin. a COLOR. and if they couldnt understand that they honestly are sorry people in life. For you to come at me with S
omething as small as MY COLOR. Of all things in the world your worried about my color. is really ignorant to me, and childish, and you shouldn't have to deal with something like that.  Now am I saying give up? NO, I'm saying don't let anyone destroy or hurt whats inside of your heart. don't be humiliated by people who just don't understand or are scared. I believe whites treated blacks the way they did  because we were different,  unique and that is exactly what we are unique. not like most. We stand out which to me is a good thing. show people that not everyone are the same. Whites saw that and feared it. So they treated us like dogs to destroy us. and apparently they didn't  because look at us now, strong, Independent , successful blacks who are living our lives the way our 4 fathers would have wanted. 
Although Black people use to and still are insecure about their color when they should not be.
I'll say this now and till the day i die, we as a people are just as beuatiful and wonderful as any other race and if one simple race of people have a problem well f'em because  you shouldnt let anyone destroy your dignity or pride for something as small as you color or the way you look.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment