Saturday, April 23, 2011

I’m not sure if i should stay at friendly or leave. Next school year = DRIVERS PERMIT!!! oh yeah I’m ready! once thats done I doubt I’m going to be driving to school. haha not to friendly atleast. psssh we have to pay for parking. what i look like? excpecially with gas prices were they are. hahaha.! THOUGHT i was about to pay lol.
I wonder if gas prices will be that high later on in the future. Watch in 2020 gas price go down to 1.00. yea that will be the day. haha. (when pigs fly maybe)
but yea school. still debating. theres 2 other schools that seem to be on the list. NORTH POINTE and WESTLAKE but i don’t know. wish i new which had the better offer. My dad says north pointe. but north poite is a whole new BIG ass school which BTW involves walking. Then theres westlake were i kno more people at.. and then theres friendly (current school) where i kno everyone. but the atmosphere is BLAH.
oh welly

No comments:

Post a Comment