Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mom

Why do I miss you so
Why did you have to go
 left me here alone with dad
which I'm glad but sad.
I loved you why couldn't you see that you were everything to me :'[
when you left it tore me apart
inside and out. but yet for some reason
I could never frown
like I was always happy
and I think I no why
its because when you died
you were always still alive
you never left did you? you stayed here with me
in spirit and harmony
"ill see you again I" is what they say
and I no I will one of these days.
I hope its not soon I'm sorry I do
but for now my place is here on earth, for now in front of the moon.
but please wait for me
for I'll be there b4 u no it.
I love you just always remeber tht and never forget
that you mom will be here
were my heart is always lit. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment